ColorQube 9301 A3 colour multifunction system
With the ColorQube 9300 series, unique price plans allow you to pay based on the amount of colour on the page. This allows the ColorQube 9301 to deliver substantial savings on 70% of the colour pages that you print. In fact, pages with small amounts of colour, such as a URL or company logo, will cost the same as black and white, resulting in a far lower total cost of ownership throughout the entire life of the MFP.
The ColorQube 9301 is also cartridge-free and environmentally responsible. Its non-toxic solid inks avoid the cartridge and the packaging, creating up to 90% less waste versus a comparable colour laser device. In addition, there is only 1 customer replaceable unit, you get great looking prints on recycled paper, and it meets the stringent ENERGY STAR® requirements for energy use.
Performance matched with ease of use
The default print and copy speeds are 38, 45 or 55 pages per minute (ppm) in colour and 50, 55 or 60 ppm in black and white depending on the model, increasing to an impressive 60, 70 or 85 ppm in Fast Colour mode and right the way up to 85 ppm in black and white.
Solid ink sticks are clean and mess-free, and the ColorQube 9300 series can hold enough ink sticks to print over 55,000 pages of each colour before replenishing producing naturally glossy and vibrant text and images even on recycled paper. Sold ink is extremely easy to load and can be topped up at any time without even having to pause a print run, which means fewer interruptions for everyone.
There is only one other consumable item: a long-life Cleaning Unit which lasts for an average of 330,000 pages and can be replaced in moments.
ColorQube 9301 is also ready to run the very latest EIP applications. EIP, or 'Extensible Interface Platform', is an open standard that allows third party developers to create applications that integrate Xerox ColorQubes directly with networked business applications, and which allows customized functions to be added to the touch-screen control panel.
- A choice of unique price plans that can significantly reduce the cost of printing on 70% of colour pages.
- Environmentally conscious design: non-toxic, mess-free consumables that produces up to 90% less waste versus a comparable laser device, only 1 customer replaceable unit, great looking prints on environmentally preferable media, Energy Star qualified.
- Print, copy, scan, email and optional fax.
- Excellent quality and vibrant colour even on recycled paper.
- Impressive performance:
- up to 38 ppm in colour and 50 ppm in black and white at regular print speeds (max. 60 ppm in colour/85 ppm in black and white in Fast Mode).
- High-yield Solid ink sticks are designed for easy drop-in loading and can be topped off even when the device is running, which means that the ink never needs to run out...
- Large colour touch screen with embedded video help guides
- Robust security features such as Image overwrite, 256-bit encryption and secure print are built-in meaning your critical business information stays secure.
- EIP-ready for easy integration with networked business applications.
- Advanced workflow capabilities.
- Powerful cost management solutions.
- 3,300 sheet input capacity, expandable to 7,300 for longer uninterrupted use.
« Back to Search Results